politics time

yes i have understood and known by all means that i have to use wisely my voter's card come december. i beg the public never to remind me of this, for am not in a voters slumber so that any tom, Dick and Hurry or Mary for that matter to keep knocking at my wallet for this card. its my duty and responsibility to use it, period.
in this light, i humbly request that those political fanatics to please stop sending me unnecessary forwarded messeges that sends me heywire on these political issues. Damn, they are of no use and only waste my precious time, energy and network to keep deleting them away. i humbly request them that in no means i cant reach neither Raila nor Kibaki, becouse its like they think these forwarded messages will some minute reach these two, or rather three horses racing towards state house. no these messages find their death penalty in my court room. they are burried never to be circulated again! but wapi! they keep are always reincarnated y either the one who sent them to me or a fellow 'partriotic' kenyan.
its each ones responsibility to vote, but this has gone too far with the opinion polls scaring people left and right. lets keep chilling and all will come to pass, for if we dont chill we might lose the will and in the long run double lose at our own game. think twice or even thrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment